I. General provisions
4. The SUPPLIER shall be guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
4.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
4.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
4.3. Personal data is processed lawfully, i. y. only in cases where:
4.3.1. the data subject gives consent, i. y. agrees to abide by the rules of using the e-shop;
4.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
4.3.3. The SUPPLIER is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
4.3.4. personal data must be processed for the legitimate interest of the SUPPLIER or the third party to whom the personal data are provided and if the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
4.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
4.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
4.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
4.7. All information about the processed personal data is confidential.
4.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
5. Use email. store services can:
5.1. all able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
5.2. minors between the ages of fourteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
5.3. legal entities;
5.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
7. THE SUPPLIER respects your right to privacy. Your personal data name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other e-mail. the information specified in the store registration form is collected and processed for the following purposes:s:
7.1. process your orders for goods;
7.2. issue financial documents such as invoices;);
7.3. to solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
7.4. to perform other contractual obligations;
7.5. for direct marketing purposes.
8. Registration e-mail You must provide complete and correct personal information at the store.
9. In processing and storing your personal data, the SUPPLIER implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
10. The SUPPLIER may use data not directly related to your person for statistical purposes, i. y. data on purchased goods. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer's identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
11. The SUPPLIER reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
11.1. only for the purposes mentioned in points 4 and 6 of this document;
11.2. only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Modification or updating of personal data
12. You have the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form at any time.
V. Transmission of information or claims
13. You have the right to:
13.1. to demand the rectification, destruction of your personal data or to suspend, except for storage, the processing of your personal data when the data is processed in violation of the provisions of this and other laws;
13.2. not consent to the processing of his personal data.
14. The SUPPLIER, upon receipt of your request for personal data processing, will provide you with a response no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data that are submitted in writing by e-mail will be considered. by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:Tiltų st. 26A, Klaipeda).